Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
TNRSLeaders.org Terms of Service
The above "Forum Terms of Service" are written and enforced by the Forumotion.com providers, who are based in France and not completely conversant in colloquial English. We have no say in these terms but are generally favorable toward them. Clicking the button "I Agree to these terms" is confirming that you are agreeing not only to Forumotion.com's terms of service listed above but also to the TNRSLeaders.org terms of service listed below.
1) MEMBERSHIP IN THIS FORUM IS BY INVITATION ONLY OR WHEN SPONSORED BY AN EXISTING MEMBER. We will delete any and all other registration requests. If you wish to register but have not been invited or sponsored, we ask you to make everyone's life easier by not registering at this time.
2) If you know a member and that member wants to sponsor you for membership, please contact that member and work out the details of obtaining an invitation through them.
3) We reserve the absolute right to accept or not accept any request to join our forum. We also reserve the absolute right to deactivate or delete your account after registration, should you engage in activity which we in our sole opinion and judgment believe to be detrimental to our forum and its community.
4) If you have an invitation to join us, please keep in mind that it can take a day or two for us to complete the activation of your account after you have registered. You should receive an activation email once we activate your account.